Integrated Performance Services
Athletes’ Performance offers consulting to support your team’s staff and to supplement performance, nutrition, and physical therapy needs. Working together toward your organization’s goals, Athletes’ Performance specialists work with athletes on-site or off-site, providing various levels of support, while being in constant communication with your team’s strength-and-conditioning and medical staff. Team consulting opportunities include:
- Preseason training at an Athletes’ Performance facility
- Offseason nutrition plan for athletes with body composition issues
- Preseason and offseason performance testing of athletes
- Continuing education courses focused on areas specifically related to your team's needs
Athletes’ Performance's world-class facilities are built with industry-leading equipment from our partners—Keiser, Power Plate, WOODWAY, Octane Fitness, CYBEX, VersaClimber, and TRX—in order to maximize our athletes’ performance. Creating an environment that includes performance equipment, field space for movement, and recovery areas is essential to creating fully-integrated environments for training. Athletes’ Performance facility consulting provides guidance on how to build and equip a world-class facility for athletes and clients to fit your needs, space and budget.
Athletes' Performance is dedicated to providing our athletes and clients with the most effective and ethical solutions to reach their performance and life goals. Athletes' Performance is involved in case studies and clinical trials in the areas of wellness, performance training and rehabilitation. We take on studies to help innovate product design and improve training methodology within our walls, in addition to collaboration with our partners and various universities to answer broader research questions.
Recent projects include:
- A corporate wellness study evaluating the effectiveness of an integrated nutrition and training program on employee fitness
- An injury prevention study with the University of Waterloo and the Andrews Institute investigating firefighter training and injury
- A study with the University of Oklahoma evaluating nutrition knowledge, beliefs, and behaviors of athletes