High School & Youth Training Programs
Athletes’ Performance's high school and youth performance training programs bring the same methodology and intensity used with professional athletes to support and prepare high school and youth athletes. The leader in performance training for the world’s top athletes, Athletes’ Performance prepares athletes to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury.
Training also includes nutrition and regeneration techniques to improve performance and educate young athletes on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Athletes work in small groups with coaches to ensure training is done correctly and efficiently.
Training programs for individuals and teams are available year-round at each of our training locations to support your athlete in reaching their performance goals. To see what training is like at Athletes' Performance, check out the below video for our Phoenix, AZ, facility.
"I've been working out at Athletes' Performance since high school. Without them, I'd be in a different place right now."
—Brandon Wood, INF, Los Angeles Angels
Integrated Training System Focused on High School Athletes
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability
- Vertical Jump
- 10-yard acceleration
- V02 Sub-max
- Muscular strength
- Functional Movement Screening™ – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies
- Regeneration – Aid in workout recovery to keep your body ready to perform each day
- Prehab exercises – Target areas of the body to help prevent injuries
- Post-workout shake – Aid in recovery of muscles providing essential proteins and nutrients
- Nutrition 101 – Understand how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices
Join the program that has supported World Series, Super Bowl, NBA, and Stanley Cup champions, as well as Rookies of the Year, All-Stars, and Olympic medalists.
For more information, please contact us.Contact Us
See what a day in the offseason is like for Miami Dolphins’ Richie Incognito.
Complimentary workouts and lunch-and-learn events are scheduled to celebrate the new Core Performance training space.