High School and Youth Training Programs
EXOS' high school and youth performance training programs for individuals and teams brings the same methodology and intensity used with professional athletes to support and prepare high school and youth athletes. The leader in performance training for the world’s top athletes, EXOS prepares athletes to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury.
Learn about current training opportunities available at our facilities:
Phoenix, AZ | Los Angeles, CA | San Diego, CA | Gulf Breeze, FL
Minneapolis, MN | Rochester, MN | Cary, NC | Raleigh, NC | Frisco, TX
Training also includes nutrition and regeneration techniques to improve performance and educate young athletes on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Athletes work in small groups with coaches to ensure training is done correctly and efficiently.
Performance training programs for individuals and teams are available year-round at each of our training locations to support your athlete in reaching their performance goals, and available for the following sports: Football, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Golf, Track & Field, Field Hockey, Swimming, Rugby and more.
To see what training is like at EXOS, check out the below video for our Phoenix, Ariz. facility.
"I've been working out at Athletes' Performance Institute since high school. Without them, I'd be in a different place right now."
—Brandon Wood, INF, Los Angeles Angels
Integrated Training System Focused on High School Athletes
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability
- Vertical jump
- 10-yard acceleration
- V02 Sub-max
- Muscular strength
- Functional Movement Screening™ – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies
- Regeneration – Aid in workout recovery to keep your body ready to perform each day
- Prehab exercises – Target areas of the body to help prevent injuries
- Post-workout shake – Aid in recovery of muscles providing essential proteins and nutrients
- Nutrition 101 – Understand how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices
Join the program that has supported World Series, Super Bowl, NBA, and Stanley Cup champions, as well as Rookies of the Year, All-Stars, and Olympic medalists.
For more information, please contact us.Contact Us
EXOS acquires MediFit, one of the nation's leading providers of fitness and wellness center management and design services.
EXOS performance specialist Benjamin Kugel used lessons from working with the German national team to help FC Köln excel.
Complimentary workouts and lunch-and-learn events are scheduled to celebrate the new Core Performance training space.